1) Does your peer’s essay meet the required word count? Open up a blank document in MS-Word. Then, go back to your peer’s paper (posted on D2L) and highlight ONLY THE ESSAY BODY PARAGRAPHS (do not highlight the headER, headING, and the Works Cited area). Select what you highlighted, copy it to your computer’s memory/clipboard, and then paste that information into your now-open, blank MS-Word document. Check the number of works at the bottom. Is it, at least, 2000 words? If not, there is a problem. Clearly state the situation as you see it for your peer.
2) Check the MLA headING (this differs from the MLA headER). Are there four lines in the header (there should be four)? Are there extra spaces between each line (the header should simply be double-spaced like the rest of the paper with no extra third line showing)? Is the first link the peer’s own full name? Is the second line “Dr. Hobbs”? Is the third line “ENG 122 Academic Writing II *%$#” with the section number replacing “*%$#”? Is the fourth line the date the paper was submitted in proper MLA format, e.g., 4 January 2021 (or) 7 March 2021? Clearly state the situation as you see it for your peer.
4) Who is the main audience of this paper, as it is written? Is it clear? Clearly state the situation as you see it for your peer.
5) What is the main idea presented herein? Obviously, this should be apparent in the introduction paragraph’s claim/position/thesis statement. Clearly state the situation as you see it for your peer.
6) Check your peer’s claim/position/thesis statement for the required three components. Does it have clearly-identifiable neutral topic (e.g., T’Challah)? Does it have a clearly-identifiable *arguable* opinion about that topic (e.g., T’Challah was not the right choice to be Wakanda’s Blank Panther hero)?, and, finally, is there a clearly-identifiable three-part roadmap/blueprint plan of reasons in the sentence (e.g., because he did yet possess the servant leadership qualities of compassion, humility, and empathy)? Clearly state the situation as you see it for your peer.
7)Is the complete claim/position/thesis statement (see above) totally parallel in both logic and syntax? For example, Killmonger’s best qualities were his whining, criticizing, and to complain (non-parallel), and/or, Tony Stark’s biggest character flaws included his innate sense of charity, compulsion to help the needy, and awareness of societal injustices (parallel). Clearly state the situation as you see it for your peer.
8) IF something is missing from the introduction and/or the claim/position/thesis statement, what information does the reader need to know about the idea for it to make sense? Clearly state the situation as you see it for your peer.
9) Check each of your peer’s essay body paragraphs to see if they are all closely following the required S.E.E.-I.T. paragraph-building format. Are each of the paragraphs ACTUALLY in the S.E.E.-I.T. format? Are some (or all) of them ignoring this requirement? Clearly state the situation as you see it for your peer.
10) Is evidence and support for ALL claims clearly provided in each of the essay’s body’s S.E.E.-I.T. paragraphs? Clearly state the situation as you see it for your peer.
11) Are the examples provided by the writer in each of the essay’s body’s S.E.E.-I.T. paragraphs both clear, comprehensible, and appropriate (as is appropriate in the third “E” of SEE-IT)? Clearly state the situation as you see it for your peer.
12) Has your peer used, at least, one instance of paraphrasing (cited with a proper MLA-style in-text parenthetical citation) in EACH of the essay body’s S.E.E.-I.T. paragraphs (as is appropriate in the third “E” of SEE-IT)? Clearly state the situation as you see it for your peer.
14) Is the topic appropriate to the writing assignment? Does it need to be more general? More focused? Clearly state the situation as you see it for your peer.
15) Are writer’s points organized in a logical way? Clearly state the situation as you see it for your peer.
16) Content. The assignment called for some biographical information about the author of the primary source the paper is analyzing? Is it present? It should be. Is it at the beginning of the essay (after the introduction) as the instructor directed? It should be. Is it short and not the focus of the entire paper? It should be brief (and relevant) and NOT the focus of the paper. The focus of the paper is a close reading analysis of the primary work itself (not the author). Clearly state the situation as you see it for your peer.
17) Does the works cited area appear on a NEW PAGE, clearly created using MS-Word’s “page break” command/function? It should be. Clearly state the situation as you see it for your peer.
18) Check for paragraph length. In none of the known alternate universes is a paragraph one sentence, because we already have a word for that concept. It’s called a sentence. A paragraph in this course, should be, at least 3+ sentences. Does the introduction paragraph have 3+ sentences? It should. Check it. Does the conclusion paragraph have 3+ sentences? It should. Check it. Does each body paragraph have 4+ sentences? They should. If the peer has written at least one sentence for the “S,” the first “E,” the second “E,” and the “I,” then there will be, at least four sentences. Count the full-stop periods. There really should be more than 4, since the second “E” part of each paragraph should contain, at least, both a paraphrased sentence (as evidence) and a quoted snippet of passage (as evidence). Clearly state the situation as you see it for your peer.
19) Does the phrase “Works Cited,” without quotation marks, appear at the top of the Works Cited page, and not in the middle of the page, etc.? It should be. Alternative words such as “References” or “Bibliography” are not allowed, since those are indicative of non-MLA styles. Since there should be more than one work, is it stated as “Works” instead of “Work” (it should be)? Is it centered? It should be. Is it in boldface? It should not be, since boldfacing is not allowed in MLA. Are there extra spaces between the end of the phrase “Works Cited” and the beginning of the first cited entry (there should be no extra third line showing)? Clearly state the situation as you see it for your peer.
20) Are the Works Cited entries alphabetized (they should be)? Go back and check what’s listed in works cited area and what’s actually cited in the paper. Does the last name of the author of each entry in the works cited appear SOMEWHERE in the actual paper, preferably in an in-text parenthetical citation? It should. There should be nothing in the works cited that isn’t actually used in the paper. The opposite is also true. ANY source mentioned in the paper, should also appear in the works cited area as a proper MLA citation. Is this true? Go back and check. Has the “hanging indent” format been applied to each and every entry in the works cited area? It should be. Are there extra spaces between each entry in the works cited area (the entire works cited area should simply be double-spaced like the rest of the paper with no extra third line showing between entries)? Obviously, the entries should be in CORRECT MLA format, no questions asked. APA style or make-up-youir-own-style is not allowed. If it’s a small work (chapter, article, poem, short story, letter, essay, etc.) inside of a larger container (book, textbook, website, academic journal, etc.), is the small work in quotation marks? It should be (unless it’s a play or novel). If there is a container containing the smaller work (see above), is the container’s name in italics? It should be. If there are URLs (required if actually online), has the “www” and “http://” and “https://” been removed from the beginning of the URL? It should be. Is the URL hot-linked in blue? It should not be. Is there a date of access for any/all works cited entries that contain a URL? There should be. Do they look like: Accessed 4 April 2021 or Accessed 6 May 2021? They should. Is there a full-stop period at the END of each works cited entry? There should be. Clearly state the situation as you see it for your peer.
21) Do YOU really understand what a primary source is? Go back and check the documentation before you critique your peer’s work about this. Check the primary sources in the Works Cited area. Is there, at least, one? There should be. More than one, is okay, but since the assignment is supposed to be an analysis of a primary work, then there should be at least one listed in the works cited page. Clearly state the situation as you see it for your peer.
22) Do YOU truly understand what a secondary source is? Go back and check the documentation before you critique your peer’s work about this. Check the secondary sources in the Works Cited area. Are there, at least, three? There should be. More than three, is okay, but since the assignment’s instructions called for three, there should be at least three listed in the works cited page. Finally, are the secondary sources actually scholarly in nature, or are they not? Do YOU know the difference? Go back and read the instructor-provided ancillary materials on scholarly sources if you do not. There should be clear evidence in the entry that states what academic journal contains the scholarly article source and what library database contains that academic journal, with the year published, the volume number, the issue number, and permanent URL provided by the webpage housing the article that can be linked to. Clearly state the situation as you see it for your peer.
23) Is ONE of the three or more secondary sources used for the biographical information presented in the paper? This was one of the requirements of the assignment. The required biographical information in the paper should be sourced by something scholarly (not a tertiary source such as an encyclopedia or a wiki). Clearly state the situation as you see it for your peer.
Are you busy and do not have time to handle your assignment? Are you scared that your paper will not make the grade? Do you have responsibilities that may hinder you from turning in your assignment on time? Are you tired and can barely handle your assignment? Are your grades inconsistent?
Whichever your reason is, it is valid! You can get professional academic help from our service at affordable rates. We have a team of professional academic writers who can handle all your assignments.
Students barely have time to read. We got you! Have your literature essay or book review written without having the hassle of reading the book. You can get your literature paper custom-written for you by our literature specialists.
Do you struggle with finance? No need to torture yourself if finance is not your cup of tea. You can order your finance paper from our academic writing service and get 100% original work from competent finance experts.
While psychology may be an interesting subject, you may lack sufficient time to handle your assignments. Don’t despair; by using our academic writing service, you can be assured of perfect grades. Moreover, your grades will be consistent.
Engineering is quite a demanding subject. Students face a lot of pressure and barely have enough time to do what they love to do. Our academic writing service got you covered! Our engineering specialists follow the paper instructions and ensure timely delivery of the paper.
In the nursing course, you may have difficulties with literature reviews, annotated bibliographies, critical essays, and other assignments. Our nursing assignment writers will offer you professional nursing paper help at low prices.
Truth be told, sociology papers can be quite exhausting. Our academic writing service relieves you of fatigue, pressure, and stress. You can relax and have peace of mind as our academic writers handle your sociology assignment.
We take pride in having some of the best business writers in the industry. Our business writers have a lot of experience in the field. They are reliable, and you can be assured of a high-grade paper. They are able to handle business papers of any subject, length, deadline, and difficulty!
We boast of having some of the most experienced statistics experts in the industry. Our statistics experts have diverse skills, expertise, and knowledge to handle any kind of assignment. They have access to all kinds of software to get your assignment done.
Writing a law essay may prove to be an insurmountable obstacle, especially when you need to know the peculiarities of the legislative framework. Take advantage of our top-notch law specialists and get superb grades and 100% satisfaction.
We have highlighted some of the most popular subjects we handle above. Those are just a tip of the iceberg. We deal in all academic disciplines since our writers are as diverse. They have been drawn from across all disciplines, and orders are assigned to those writers believed to be the best in the field. In a nutshell, there is no task we cannot handle; all you need to do is place your order with us. As long as your instructions are clear, just trust we shall deliver irrespective of the discipline.
Our essay writers are graduates with bachelor's, masters, Ph.D., and doctorate degrees in various subjects. The minimum requirement to be an essay writer with our essay writing service is to have a college degree. All our academic writers have a minimum of two years of academic writing. We have a stringent recruitment process to ensure that we get only the most competent essay writers in the industry. We also ensure that the writers are handsomely compensated for their value. The majority of our writers are native English speakers. As such, the fluency of language and grammar is impeccable.
There is a very low likelihood that you won’t like the paper.
Not at all. All papers are written from scratch. There is no way your tutor or instructor will realize that you did not write the paper yourself. In fact, we recommend using our assignment help services for consistent results.
We check all papers for plagiarism before we submit them. We use powerful plagiarism checking software such as SafeAssign, LopesWrite, and Turnitin. We also upload the plagiarism report so that you can review it. We understand that plagiarism is academic suicide. We would not take the risk of submitting plagiarized work and jeopardize your academic journey. Furthermore, we do not sell or use prewritten papers, and each paper is written from scratch.
You determine when you get the paper by setting the deadline when placing the order. All papers are delivered within the deadline. We are well aware that we operate in a time-sensitive industry. As such, we have laid out strategies to ensure that the client receives the paper on time and they never miss the deadline. We understand that papers that are submitted late have some points deducted. We do not want you to miss any points due to late submission. We work on beating deadlines by huge margins in order to ensure that you have ample time to review the paper before you submit it.
We have a privacy and confidentiality policy that guides our work. We NEVER share any customer information with third parties. Noone will ever know that you used our assignment help services. It’s only between you and us. We are bound by our policies to protect the customer’s identity and information. All your information, such as your names, phone number, email, order information, and so on, are protected. We have robust security systems that ensure that your data is protected. Hacking our systems is close to impossible, and it has never happened.
You fill all the paper instructions in the order form. Make sure you include all the helpful materials so that our academic writers can deliver the perfect paper. It will also help to eliminate unnecessary revisions.
Proceed to pay for the paper so that it can be assigned to one of our expert academic writers. The paper subject is matched with the writer’s area of specialization.
You communicate with the writer and know about the progress of the paper. The client can ask the writer for drafts of the paper. The client can upload extra material and include additional instructions from the lecturer. Receive a paper.
The paper is sent to your email and uploaded to your personal account. You also get a plagiarism report attached to your paper.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more